Terms of collaboration
Please consider the following points before contacting us
- Does your event match the purposes we support?
- What tasks do you need volunteers for?
- Practical aspects such as requirements for the volunteers' language, number of shifts etc.
- How are you managing the volunteers?
- What are you able to offer the volunteers in return of their help?
- For inspiration of what information we need from you, please go to our event calendar.
Please be aware of the following requirements
- That in their nature are events, festivals, major sporting events or single, unique events.
- That are open to the public w/w.o. entrance fee.
- Where voluntary labor is an important precondition for completion.
- That are Copenhagen-, national or international events (however, events with local foundation can be supported if they are the City of Copenhagen's own initiatives, and they are not part of an expected operation).
- That are municipal or government sponsored (preferably in the form of funds, operations, facilities or cooperation).
Because we have a lot of different volunteers, please be aware, that we normally don't take the following tasks:
- Set up and dismantling event areas.
- Technical scene work involving electricity, heavy lifting and/or heights.
- Any type of cleaning and/or waste disposal, etc.
- Security checks.
Every request is considered according to multiple criteria and with an emphasis on how important the event is for Copenhagen as the host city.